Sunday, October 23, 2005

Fits and starts

So here I am....a zillion years behing this whole blogging trend. Kind of like ponchos...haven't made one, and probably won't, because by the time I finish it, I'll be the only one wearing one.

I've always thought of witty things to write, so I thought to give this a shot. Then I come to the Name Your Blog page....hit a wall....took me the better part of the hour thinking up something appropriately witty. Changed it four times. Oh well.

So, I knit and sew; or at least try to, when I'm not sitting at the computer reading about it...Maybe this will inspire me to do more, so I can write about all the fabuloso things I've made for myself or my darling daughter The Mighty O. I don't really make things for my husband. Sweaters? He'd die of heat stroke. Socks? 'I get my socks in a bag for $5... blah, blah, blah'. I DID make him one shirt and one jacket an eon ago. The shirt was a corduroy unbalanced plaid, and my skills were, well, somewhat lacking. Only took my two months, but all the lines match. And then I bugged him every day....'So... how about wearing your stunning corduroy shirt?' He did wear it, until it shrunk the first time it was washed....because I didn't know to preshrink the fabric.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged