Thursday, March 23, 2006

New Sweater time...

Still Life with Shark, Dolphin, and Goldfish
So, bolstered by my success with my first stranded colourwork sweater, I've started another. This one is for O. We have a wedding to go to in June, and I've decided to start preparations early. It's another Garnstudio sweater, but instead of being steeked, this one is worked flat. It's a lot simpler, because you only have to keep track of three different yarns, instead of eight.

Photo from www.countrybumpkin.com.au
I found a pattern for the perfect dress to go with it. It's just plain white, but the colour comes from the geometric smocking and embroidery across the front.

I've been told that I should take advantage of this 'dress her in whatever I want' idea now, because it's definitely not going to last forever.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was hoping to take advantage of the dressing too while Riley is young but she already picks out her clothes and she isn't even 3 yet!

Mar 24, 2006, 7:43:00 p.m.  
Blogger Laura said...

Oooh, that's going to be gorgeous. Lucky O. :)

Mar 27, 2006, 3:14:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged