Friday, March 17, 2006

It's Friday again?

Wow...where does the time go? This week flew by. Maybe because I've actually had things to do, balanced with fighting off a relapse of whatever nasty virus is going around.

The Gardener Cardi has the second sleeve set in, and I just have to sew down the facing, then pick up for the neck band. O had a doctor's appointment yesterday (she said the other night that her ear hurt, so I took her in to see if she had an ear infection...she's never had one before, and she's still ear-infection free), and then we went out to Pacific Fabrics to do a little retail therapy. I picked up the pattern for Indygo Junction's Trench TopperImage from www.indygojunctioninc.com.

I saw it at Sew Expo made up
in this incredible retro-looking
reversible fabric. It's from Jenne Maag, and I just love it.

I just love going out with O. She's so well-behaved now. It took a lot to get to this point, because when she started walking, she wanted to run off and grab things, but we worked really hard with her to get her to hold one of our hands, and not to grab things. Now, it works really well.

Almost too well.

Sometimes when we enter a store, she loudly announces, "Now, Mom...no touching."

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ok i LOVE that pattern and fabric. I am looking forward to when Riley is well behaved in a store. We have had many tantrums. We figure we have about a 15 minute window anywhere we go :)

Mar 18, 2006, 1:36:00 p.m.  
Blogger kim said...

I remember one time, probably about a year ago, when O and I went shopping, and instead of grabbing a basket, I thought I'd get away with just carrying the few things in my arms. So here I am, in the checkout aisle, clutching my things, trying to hang on to my purse, and O decides to lie down on the floor and scream bloody murder.

Fun times...fun times...

Mar 18, 2006, 5:14:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged