Thursday, November 03, 2005

Other knitterly things...


Since I'm now dreading the thought of ripping back ANOTHER four inches on Orangy, I've sent it to have a little time out in the closet. I'm now working on a sweater I started last year. It's Flashy Lace from Knitty. I love Knitty. And I am so loving this pattern. It looks like a totally cabled sweater, without the cable needle hassles. The yarn is Berroco Uxbridge Tweed in Pumpkin Spice. Sadly, this yarn has been discontinued...which is a shame, because the colours are gorgeous. I picked it up from Elann last year, along with some of the Normandy, some of the Oats and Barley, and lots of the Red Setter. I made this sweater from Berocco book #212...a tri-coloured turtleneck out of Normandy, Oats and Barley, and Red Setter, same as the picture. And, I have plans to make this sweater coat out of the Red Setter, from book #211. So much knitting, so little time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged