Sunday, October 30, 2005

One of my weird little things...

We were talking about blogs at the last Knitters' Guild meeting that I go to...(that's why I'm frantically knitting away at Orangy...need something new to wear). This was before I had the brainy idea to have my own blog, so I could only talk about the ones that I read, and I asked the question, "When you start reading a blog, do you just start with the most recent posts, or do you have to read everything?" I was surprised that some people could just jump in and be fine with that. Nope, not me....I have to go back to Post One...I like to get a feel for the writing style, the history...I mean really...do you start reading a book half way through? Ok, maybe some people, but not me. Nope. Never. Couldn't do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged