Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I love it when this happens...

Since The Mighty O wasn't too into Trick or Treating at the mall, we went shopping instead. She was more into shopping than getting candy. I picked up this new purse, and look how amazingly well it matches the Silky Tweed I have that's just waiting to become a new cardigan. It'll also match Orangy, and a bunch of other things I have planned to make for this season.

Sewingworld has a lot of posts on Sewing With a Plan...the basic idea is to pick two main colours, and a third coordinating colour, and base a wardrobe around that. It's really helped in not only sewing, but knitting, and when I actually break down and buy stuff. My colours for this Autumn are burgundy, orange, brown and olive (okay, so I picked four...).

1 Comments:

Blogger kim said...

Thanks for commenting!! It really makes my day. I loooove my digital camera...makes posting pics so easy...haven't figured out the whole camera feature on my phone yet...

Nov 2, 2005, 1:14:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged