Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Not much knitting going to be done today...

I have a busy day ahead...a chair that was supposed to be delivered yesterday is arriving today, so any plans to go out are toast...but that's ok...tonight we're having a dinner party for six, so later today, I'm going to be knee-deep in salmon fillets. My human alarm clock woke me up at 7:30, and I'm actually not tired...my insomnia is taking a vacation, and I fell asleep early last night.

Yesterday, O and I did the grocery shopping for our dinner. I really like going grocery shopping with her. We talk about what we see, what things smell like, how they feel...and she loves to help pick out vegetables to put in bags. Of course, it took about an hour and a half to get all the things on our list, but it's so nice.

All part of enjoying the process...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged