Friday, January 20, 2006

Still no new sweater....

I am totally rethinking that whole Knitting Olympics thing. But, I'm currently not working on a deadline, and as a procrastinator to the bone...there's nothing like a looming deadline to get you motivated. I was thinking of making one of my Garnstudio cardigans as my project, but since EVERYTHING has to be done (finishing included), sixteen days may be stretching it. Still have time to think about it.

So, since Laura tagged everyone with the Four Things meme, that's what today's post is all about.

Four Jobs You Have Had In Your Life

1. Cook at a gas station/restaurant. (Oh, the food poisoning I probably caused....)
2. Museum tour guide.
3. Salesperson at a high-end menswear shop.
4. Salesperson/marketing at a commercial art gallery.

Movies You Could Watch Over and Over

1. The Sound of Music.
2. Scent of a Woman. (That tango scene....(sigh)...makes me want to learn to dance.)
3. What Dreams May Come. (Absolutely beautiful.)
4. Big Night. (Louis Prima music and amazing food....what could be better)

Places You Have Lived

1. Saskatoon, SK, Canada (first place I lived when I moved away from home.)
2. Calgary, AB, Canada (five minutes from downtown....that was nice.)
3. Pemberton, BC, Canada (30 minutes north of Whistler.)
4. Squamish, BC, Canada (30 minutes south of Whistler.)

TV Shows You Love to Watch

1. Anything Law and Order.
2. What Not to Wear.
3. The Monday night line-up on UPN.
4. Anything CSI.

Places You Have Been on Vacation

1. San Francisco, CA.
2. Scottsdale, AZ.
3. Ottawa, ON.
4. St. Louis, MO. Dang....I need to travel more. And get off the continent.

Websites You Visit Daily

1. See list on the right.
2. Hotmail.
3. Yahoo.
4. Elann.

Favorite Foods

1. Chocolate anything....especially dark.
2. Coffee....but it has to be good coffee...and strong. Nothing weak, or sitting on the burner forever....and nothing that comes out of a economy-sized can.
3. Fish tacos.
4. Fresh, warm bread. (I could never, ever do the Atkins' diet.)

I'm not tagging anyone.....but if you want to do this....that would be cool.

Happy Birthday to my Dad! He's 71 today!

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

OMG! Fish tacos! Love them! Also, Big Night is such an excellent movie. I just loved it, though it made me really hungry! Tony Shaloub is brilliant in that.

Jan 20, 2006, 3:11:00 p.m.  
Blogger kim said...

My husband doesn't 'get' fish tacos...and really, when I first heard about them, I kinda went 'ugh', myself...but once you've had a good one....

Jan 20, 2006, 3:59:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged