Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Great weekend had by all...

So we had a great weekend. Me in particular...it was my birthday on Friday (I turned 27 for the eighth time.) I did pretty much nothing all weekend. (Nothing as in no cleaning, relatively no cooking, etc.) Friday night, we went out for dinner, and on Sunday, we went on a brunch cruise on Elliot Bay. I did a lot of knitting on O's new sweater. She's actually wearing the sweaters that I've made for her. Yesterday, she wore the first sweater I ever made...I used Knitty's Devan, and used really brightly coloured Regia sock yarn. It's colour 5269, which has crayon-coloured stripes interspersed with a grey and white fair isle look, so it makes it look like you put a lot more work into it than you actually did.

Well, it's gymnastics day, so we should get ready for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged