Saturday, December 29, 2007

Recap of Christmas

As I said in my last post, we had Christmas early, which worked out well, because with a combination of stress, lack of sleep, and everyone I work with is sick, I finally crawled out of bed at 11:00 am on Christmas day. Olivia came back last night, and the two of us are both going to the doctor today to get checked out. I've had a cold that I haven't been able to shake, and hers isn't getting any better.

So to recap Christmas 2007 in pictures, we:

Made a gingerbread house.

Attended our first school Christmas concert.

Wore fancy Christmas outfits












And of course, made cookies to leave for Santa, with a thank-you note for making an early appearance at our house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged