Saturday, November 10, 2007

Birthday party


Olivia went to a birthday party for one of her little preschool friends. It was held at the local kids' indoor playground, so it was great. It has lots of toys, and a huge space to run around, so you don't have to worry about a pile of kids bouncing off the walls at your house. There was even had a Transformers cake. With sparklers. That was a big hit with the kids.

After the party, we went out and picked up some Christmas lights for the front of the house, and had lunch out. All the excitement required a nap. Mostly for me, but Olivia was easily convinced. I even worked a few more rows of my Cable/Bobble/Twist coat. I'm nearly done all of the main body pieces, only I'm not sure how I did the shaping at the top of the left side. I was all smart and changed the "bind off xxx stitches at the beginning of every second row" shaping to a wrap and turn shaping, so that I could do the three needle bind-off at the shoulders. I'm really going to have to pay attention when I do that. As in, not work on the shoulder shaping and watch ER at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged