Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Shoes!


I love me some shoes. And of course, since I'm going to be wearing this spiffy new dress for the wedding (which I had to cut out the TWO-sizes-smaller pattern! -- the ban on junk food has worked!), I HAD to get some new shoes. So, I found these. I love, love, love them.

AND, since we are going on a honeymoon that is going to involve a lot of walking, I broke down and bought some walking shoes. The most non-walking-shoe-looking walking shoes I could find.

I usually take cute shoes along on trips, get blisters the first day, and am miserably uncomfortable the remainder of the time. It's really my own fault, because I have this thing where I refuse to wear runners. If I found some that didn't look like runners, that would be fine. So, we'll give these a try.

I'm still taking my big box of bandaids, just in case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged