Tuesday, April 01, 2008

So, I was working on my dress today


Well, I got the lining preshrunk and pressed. Then, I was doing the preliminary sussing out of where the pieces go, and since I've had the world's longest run of the flu/cold/Black Plague, I thought that the problems that I was having was just based on my fuzzy brain. I bought the lining fabric based on the measurement that the pattern gave for sari fabric...4.5 yards. Not realizing, however, that saris are about 6.5 yards. Yup...I'm short. Dang it.

Oh well, on a happier front, I am wearing pants today that I haven't been able to wear since before Olivia. I came to the realization that the statute of limitations on the excuse of "Well, I DID have a baby" expired about four years ago. Yay me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged