Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The Dress!


So, the dress is almost done. Which is good, since the wedding is next Saturday. I would have been done sooner, if I hadn't messed up and forgot to flip over the one back skirt piece. It's pretty hard to do anything with two left back pieces. So, a frantic fabric order was placed, and thankfully it arrived in time. I'm really happy with it, but I don't know if I would tackle such a huge project again.

Donnie has standing orders to thump me on the head if I do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

It's gorgeous! The pattern flip thing sounds incredibly frustrating, but I completely understand how a mistake like that could happen.
You must be so pleased. Congratulations!

Jul 2, 2008, 1:37:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged