Friday, November 04, 2005

Knitting guild tonight!!!

Hats for Pakistan
Our monthly knitting guild meeting is tonight... finally. I wish it were twice a month; once is month is just not enough. We meet from 6:30 until 9:00. At this meeting, we're collecting the hats we've made to send over to Pakistan. I made these three...the one purple and green is made from Ann Norling's Fruit Hat pattern, and the other two used the basic pattern, but with my own modifications.

When I go to knitting, D and The Mighty O go on a 'date'. Tonight, they're going to see Chicken Little. They'll probably eat a ton of Junior Mints and M&Ms.

Good time had by all...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yea, the blue/green was the handspun I had talked about in another entry, its by pippkneesocks.

Nov 4, 2005, 12:20:00 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Nov 4, 2005, 12:20:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged