Friday, January 13, 2006

So, we're all better now...

TMO has one amazing recovery system...she was sick all day Wednesday...fever of 102, sniffly nose, and just really lethargic. She fell asleep around 7:30 pm, slept all night, and by Thursday morning, she was completely fine. I warded off a cold by taking a ton of vitamin C...so let's cross our fingers that it stays that way.

So, this afternoon, I was doing my normal stuff around the house while O had her nap, and the phone rang. It was my husband, D...

"Hey..hon, have you used the American Express lately?"

"Yeah...I put $13 on it the other day." (Wow...am I a big spender or what...)

"Oh...so you haven't made any big purchases? Like $3000 worth of stuff?"

"Um....NO.....I think I'd remember that."

Yup...somehow, somebody got ahold of D's credit card number and has gone shopping...good thing he's a little anal about checking the balances [we had a little snafu a few years ago where some data entry dude at a car insurance company transposed some bank account numbers and our chequing account was tapped]. Good thing we have fraud protection on all our accounts.

Hmmm...I wonder what $3000 worth of yarn would look like? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged