Thursday, January 05, 2006

Twelve more rows down...

It doesn't sound like a lot, but it's a bulky knit, so twelve rows is actually about two inches. I didn't do a whole lot of knitting today. I've actually been doing stuff around the house (!) this week. You know...fun stuff...like cleaning the bathrooms. And organizing the ToysRUs that is currently residing in our living room. So I got a late start on nightly knitting. To top it off, we've decided to finally break O of her nasty sleep-time pacifier habit....or as she lovingly refers to it, her 'Mimi'. Yes, I know...this would have been soooo much easier to do back when she was, oh....six months old....(slapping back of hand as I write). But when it calmed her down so quickly, it was hard to give that up. So, tonight, for about an hour, all you could hear was, 'Mommy.....my pink Mimi, please'. But, she fell asleep without it. A few more nights, and we should have this beat. Cross your fingers....

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Whoo, good luck with the Mimi project. Neither Sam or John would ever take a pacifier (kind of a bummer, actually), but my sister recently went through this. It will probably be easier than you expect! :)

Jan 5, 2006, 5:43:00 p.m.  
Blogger kim said...

Thanks...I hope so...she is one strong-willed little thing!

Jan 6, 2006, 2:38:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged