Thursday, February 23, 2006

A funny thing happened on the way to my posting...

So last night, I had a new posting mostly written...and then something happened to pull me away from it, and as I usually do, I just left it. Didn't save it. And then, unbeknownst to me, a security update had to be done, with a rebooting of the computer.

Yup, my posting was gone. By then, I was too lazy tired to re-do it. So, I'll have to try and piece it together.

I'm pretty well three-quarters of the way done on the first sleeve. The sleeves are so itty bitty, almost like doing socks. But, now I know that if I wanted to do some fancy colour-stranded socks, I can.

I was unsure of how much time I actually have left to get my Knitting Olympics sweater done, so I checked out Yarn Harlot's blog, and lo and behold, she has a timer counting down the days, hours, minutes and seconds until the official stop time. I have more time than I thought! Whoo hoo! I may actually get the gold!

I got a little surprise in the mail over the weekend. A few weeks ago, Laura had a contest on her blog, and I won me some Colour Your Own Sock Yarn from Knitpicks. I'm undecided on dyeing it with either Kool Aid (easy and non-toxic), or real-deal Procion dyes (better colour range). She also had the cutest little notecard enclosed, with a handwritten note. Ok...picture time...
Knitbloggers rule!
So, thanks Laura!! Knitbloggers Rule!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Yay! I'm so glad you like it. I can't wait to see what it becomes! Also, I am really looking forward to that Olympic sweater. :)

Feb 23, 2006, 8:12:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged