Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Knitting at the Burger King...

O and I have had quite the social life in the past little bit. One of the moms from the cul-de-sac suggested that we go out for coffee to Burger King and let O and her little boy, A.J., play in the play place. It's a lot smaller (and cleaner) than the McDonald's one. And if one of them gets up to the top and gets scared, it's only a short climb to do the rescue, instead of negotiating one of those three-storey monstrosities. And, as a bonus, not only do the kids play really well together, but Michelle also knits and crochets. So we bring our knitting along, and knit and visit.

So we've done that several times already, and since we go right first thing in the morning, we're able to get a lot accomplished in the day. (Since we're not sitting in our pyjamas until noon.) Yesterday, we went to North Seattle to the Northgate Pacific Fabrics. I bought the Jenne Maag fabric that I was drooling over, and O picked out fabric for a new pair of pyjama pants. So what did she pick? Spongebob Squarepants.

I quickly did them up today (two pattern pieces... how easy is that?), and then tried them on her to see how they fit. She hasn't taken them off since. Now I'm afraid that she's going to be wearing them 24/7.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brenna said...

OOOOH I heart Patrick! If I had pajama pants like that I would totally wear them 24/7 (on my off days anyway...wearing them out in public probably wouldn't work for an adult). Great fabric!

Apr 5, 2006, 1:54:00 p.m.  
Blogger Laura said...

My John-John would totally dig a pair of pajama pants like those! What a nice mommy. :)

Apr 6, 2006, 5:52:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged