Monday, June 04, 2007

Took a break this weekend...

We've been doing a lot of work around the house, and decided to take the weekend off again. Last weekend, we went to the Cathedral Arts Festival, and then out for dinner with some friends at Earl's, which is one of my favourite restaurants.

This weekend, we went to Mosaic, and hit a few of the pavillions. We ended the night at the Scottish pavillion. The picture quality is not the greatest, since I took it with my cell phone, but that was one of the bands playing at the Scottish pavillion. Two guys on guitars, and one on bagpipes, playing things like AC/DC, the Bay City Rollers, and the Ramones.

On the bagpipes.

And, we got to hear a lot of music from our University days, stuff that unless you lived here, you probably have never heard...like Captain Tractor.

But now, I'm not scheduled this week at all, so it's back to work around the house. I'm planning on getting the living room painted, since Stacey, the loans officer who did our mortgage, is coming by on Wednesday to visit and check out the house. After I get some more stuff done, I'll take some pictures, and post them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Busy busy busy! Sounds like it's all coming together!

Jun 5, 2007, 10:59:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged