Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Finally...in the house....

So, the move went well. Not like moving in general is a great thing, but I'm out of that apartment. Actually, it was not an original idea...two other tenants had moved out in the last month, and one of the apartments upstairs was soon to be vacant also. For the price of them, they just weren't maintained very well. Well, I wasn't ever planning on being a long-term tenant. And now, I don't have to listen to the lady shuffle around upstairs, or the people from the third floor clomp up and down the stairs.

As great as it is to be in the house, it has been rather tiring. We planned on repainting the three bedrooms upstairs, and actually accomplished that goal kind of before we moved in. Kind of, because I was doing the second coat on the third room Monday night at ten o'clock, because the cable guy was coming Tuesday morning, and I had to get my computer set up for that. Here are the colours that we've painted. The top colour is in Olivia's room, then the office, the master bedroom, and the bathroom.

I've been unpacking the kitchen, and cleaning everything before finding a place for it. This is how I spring clean: I move. It forces me to deal with clutter and dirt. However, as I have said a million times before, I am not moving ever again. And I mean it this time.

Olivia is really excited about the new house. It's nice for her to have a room that is big enough for all her stuff. Plus, I can make her bed without having to crawl into the closet to fix the sheets at the foot of it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad to hear that you all have room and have survived the move.

May 3, 2007, 10:54:00 a.m.  
Blogger Princess Zarko said...

How cool is that! Good for you! It is nice that you are all together now!

May 3, 2007, 8:50:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged