Sunday, March 25, 2007

Things just keep getting better...

So which picture has the happiest face in it?

This one...


Or this one?


Yup...we bought a house. It's a four bedroom, two bath house on a huge lot....it measures 75 feet by 135 feet. In the back yard, it has two apple trees, a cherry tree, and raspberry bushes. We take possession on the fifteenth of April, and I really don't know who is the most excited. There are a ton of kids in the neighbourhood, which will be really good for Olivia. The funny thing is, there are five people I work with who live on the same street.

We're thinking of petitioning city council to rename it.

Of course, I pretty much unpacked everything here. I was down to about six boxes. But, really, for the amount that I pay in rent and laundry, in relation to what I make, it just makes sense to buy something. Plus, where we live, houses like the one we got, on that particular street, don't come on the market very often. Plus, as an extra bonus, it was hugely underpriced. Gotta love that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Yay for you! The house sounds wonderful. And all that fruity goodness in the backyard!

Congratulations on your engagement too! Good news all around at your house! :)

(BTW, you tagged me for a meme 100 years ago and I have not forgotten. When I think of weird things that everyone doesn't already know -- and let's face it, everyone KNOWS I'm weird!-- then I will post!)

Mar 26, 2007, 8:24:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new house! Sounds like a little piece of heaven.

Mar 26, 2007, 11:10:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged