Friday, April 13, 2007

What I learned at work this week....

So this week, I had a meeting with my supervisor to go over the goals that have been set for me.

Apparently, I have goals at work. Beyond showing up and not being surly with the members.

Who knew....

So, yesterday, Donnie and I went into the city to buy paint. Yes, there exists stores that sell paint here, but we wanted to go to Home Depot. And, we bought some new furniture, since we have more rooms than we have furniture. Before we did that, we went out for dinner with some friends of his from University, and my brother. My brother is a brewmaster at one of the local brew pubs, so we went there. It was really good, and it was pretty cool to try some of the beer that he actually makes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged