Friday, November 11, 2005

Ode to a Closet...


Since we just can't leave a house in its pre-existing state, plans are being made to start renovating. Our new master bedroom is ginormous, the master bath rocks, BUT...the closet is nasty. Bad. Subpar. I miss our old closet. That's our old closet in the pic. (Yes, I'm weird. I take pictures of EVERYTHING.) It fit all of our clothes (D has more than me. Lots more.), three safes, two hampers, a vacuum, three cabinets, a chest of drawers, and my dress form... and two people could still fit in there. I visited my brother once when he was in University, and his dorm room was smaller than The Closet.

I morphed two pictures together, and I still don't have the whole view of it. I'm missing the built in sweater shelves and shoe racks on the left hand side. Sigh...

So...Thanksgiving long weekend...we're doing our room...blasting out the closet wall, and expanding it by three or four feet.

Haven't done any knitting since we've moved...haven't unpacked it...yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger kim said...

Ugh...that had to be the worst...a cross country move...I can't imagine what kind of nastiness that was...

Thanks for the compliment on TMO...I kinda think she's a cutie too...but I'm a little biased ;).

Nov 13, 2005, 10:03:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged