Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sunday again...


This week has just flown by, and I've been a total Blog Slacker. Like I've mentioned before, the more I sit in front of the computer, the less I do. Here's a handy little graph to illustrate my point. It's based on your standard Economics Supply and Demand Theory. I have a Commerce degree, so I've had to sit through my fair share of boring, awful Econ classes. I hated Econ. All of my notes looked a lot like this...scrawly writing.... lopsided diagrams...most of which were not really labelled. In my defence, it was at 8:30 in the morning. Not my finest hour. In contrast, I sat next to my best friend Laurie, who was/is a total morning person. She used a ruler to draw her graphs. Different coloured pens for labelling. And definitely never fell asleep in class.

But I digress...

So, I've actually been working on stuff.... my orange sweater that I started an eon ago...that I had to rip the same six inches back TWICE (!)....is almost done. I've also worked on some little outfits for O...oh, I love this age...I can dress her in whatever I want, and she can't do anything about it. Mwahahaha....I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged