Thursday, December 22, 2005

Out of the mouths of babes...

Thanks to Sarina and Laura for the compliments on TMO's hat. After she wore it around the house for the greater part of the day, and shared it with all her favourite stuffed animals, she made me try it on. I think I may have mentioned I look dorky in hats. Well, now I look dorky in them. I used to have really long curly hair, so hats worked, but now, I have super short hair. Annie Lennox has the best hair...
About five years ago, I went into a hair salon with Julia Roberts' 'Pretty Woman' hair...about six inches past my shoulders, and in spiral curls (naturally curly, too). I pulled out a picture of Annie Lennox, and said, "I want this."

Well, okay, it's not super-short at this particular moment, because I'm in dire need of a haircut, but it's usually around an inch long (the shortest has been half an inch).

So anyways...I'm sitting there, too-small hat perched on my head, and TMO covers her mouth and giggles furiously. So I have to ask..."Um, sweetie, what are you laughing at?" (Like I can't figure that one out...)

"Mommy....you look like a boy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged