Monday, February 13, 2006

Progress report


You know, when I chose this project for the Knitting Olympics, I thought it would be a real struggle. When I first started knitting, I made a Debbie Bliss intarsia cardi for O. I hated that sweater. I love the design (roses out of varying shades of blue on a white background), but I hated the process. I thought that Fair Isle would be like that, but I am really enjoying it. It's the knit stitch in the round (my favourite), but it has enough going on with the colour changes to keep you from being bored. Now I want to do more. I Googled 'steeking' the other night, and I found Eunny's blog. Laura has mentioned her, and I finally checked out her site....all I can say is WOW....her FOs are amazing, and she has a pattern for an argyle sweater that I. Must. Knit. And she has some pretty amazing info on steeking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged