Friday, April 07, 2006

Movie night here...

So, since I can count on one hand the number of movies that I've seen in a theater since O arrived, I generally have to wait until it comes out on video. (Ok, I have to admit, O loves movies, and sits through an entire one at the theater, but I'm talking adult-movies. No cartoon characters. Minimum singing.) Tonight, I watched The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. I usually make it a rule not to watch a movie that's been adapted from a book that I've read...(the changes that are made are just annoying), and I've read the book probably about half a dozen times, but WOW. One of the best movies I've seen in a long time.

And now I've seen Mr. Tumnus' scarf.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

See, I've been afraid to watch that, for fear that it would be really disappointing. Now that I have the Kim stamp of approval, I'm putting it in the Blockbuster queue.

Since it was well done, I bet that was a pleasant and happy movie watching experience. One of the last movies I watched on DVD was called "Love Liza." It stars Philip Seymour Hoffman (the draw here) as a man who becomes addicted to inhaling gasoline fumes after his wife commits suicide. Great movie, but what a bummer.

Apr 7, 2006, 8:41:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged