Saturday, April 29, 2006

This is too cute...

Our local Ben Franklin's has gotten a major overhaul, and they've really gotten in a lot of great things. I recently picked up this book...Picture from www.bernat.com
I thought O would want the bunny, since she has a few bunnies. Or a cat, since we have a cat. Nope. She wants the pig. So, a pig is what I'm currently working on.

I am going to make the bunny though...it's just too cute. And I'm going to make her some kitties...a grey one to look like Spencer, a tortoiseshell one to look like Dexter, and a calico to look like Mae, the cat we had for about 24 hours. We tried to introduce another cat into the household, but Spencer didn't want anything to do with it. It's been about six weeks since we had her, but O still asks about her. (That girl's memory is just too good).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged