Friday, March 16, 2007

So....about those pants I was talking about...

Yeah...they didn't get done. Or started. I have the wearable muslin fabric all ready to go, grained up and all, I just have to sit down and do it. I should put quotation marks around wearable...Olivia and I were at Walmart, in the next town over, and I was looking for a cheap stretch fabric. Found some. The colour is gorgeous...a rich dark brown. Too bad it's a polyester/lycra blend. It has a decidedly plastic hand to it.

For the next week at work, I am going to be assisting the Marketing Director. The big annual meeting is coming up at the end of the month, and she needs help doing stuff with that. My supervisor, Rachael was a little sketchy on the details. Well, it seems that to have the meetings at all five branches, several hundred annual reports are needed. So, guess what I got to do. All day. And, apparently, every day for the next week....sort, collate, and staple. It was mindnumbingly fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged