Thursday, June 21, 2007

So, I'm still plodding along, fighting the same cold I caught two weeks ago. It's nasty. But, I have to slog myself out into the garden today and pull a million weeds. We have four large Chinese Elm trees along the back of the yard, and I think every seed pod that they dropped has sprouted. Olivia can help...she loves digging in the dirt, so we can both be in the shade working. She takes such pride in the little (ok...not so little...it's 20 feet by 40 feet) garden we planted. "Look, Grandma...look at our rutabaga!" "Psst..Olivia...that's rhubarb." Which reminds me, I should pick some today to make this, because someone at our house really, really likes pie. We also need to plant the remainder of the plants that we bought for our newly-enlarged flower beds.

In the whole working/new house/cold that lasts forever, I am seriously behind in my blog reading....so I apologize, and now I know what I'm going to be doing after Olivia goes to bed tomorrow night, and I am at home by myself. It's a Riders home game, and Donnie and some of his friends are going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged