Monday, January 07, 2008

Photographic evidence of FO, plus bonus

I love my new slippers. It took a few cycles to felt them down, because I had them in a pillowcase initially. After they shrunk down to about half the size that I needed them to be, I took them out, and had them loose in the washer. Of course, now that I've got them done, after, oh...three years, and I'm wearing them, they don't match my robe and pyjamas, so I'll have to make a red and black pair.





This is Pink. (I don't name the animals, I just make/buy them.) Pink is from Bernat's Animal Farm. Again, it was something started an eon ago, and finally finished. I think it took longer to sew it together than to actually knit the pieces. I didn't have any animal eyes kicking around, so I made two bobbles out of black lopi, and felted them down. Now, I really want to make the bunny from the book, since it is so cute.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sweeti said...

Those felt slippers are so cute! I wish I knew how to make them. You are so talented.

Jan 13, 2008, 11:05:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged