Tuesday, November 22, 2005

How many days until Christmas???

Image from www.target.com
So we participated in our favourite family activity tonight. Shopping. Went to one of TMO's fav stores....Target. She loves her Target. Our neighbours are putting up their Christmas lights, and D wanted to get us some new ones. While we were in the Christmas decoration/lights aisle, TMO spotted this little Christmas decoration pictured above, and found online here. She has this thing for trains, and also has her dad wrapped around her little finger, so it came home with us. It now lives in the curio cabinet we have in our living room. And the majority of the evening sounded like this:

TMO: "DaddyDaddyDaddyseethetrain!Looklooklooksee!It'sonatrack!Seesee!DADLOOK!Lights!Green!Red!Purple!"

D: "I think Mommy really wants to look at the train now, sweetie."

And a month ago, he didn't think she talked enough.

This Christmas thing is totally new to her, being almost three and all...she doesn't remember the other two years...soooo...the lights, the music, the constant bombardment of toy catalogues in the mail...she's a little excited. Oh yeah...and she's awake. It's after midnight, and she's up.....yup...thirty-four days and counting....

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Olga and I are now convinced that "David" is (almost) entirely fictional. Which makes the whole thing even MORE pathetic.

I love your banner! I am trying to figure out how to change mine so it will look like my button. And I have to say it was a little thrill to see my button on your sidebar. I can't believe anyone actually reads Affiknitty! I'm glad you like it! ::going to add see kim knit to my bloglines::

Nov 22, 2005, 1:20:00 p.m.  
Blogger kim said...

It just irks me when people write about their hobbies and interests, and then *snap* someone just has to leave a snarky little comment to try and bring them down.

To get your banner to have a background image, it's just one little line of code... it goes in the header thingy...

/* Header
----------------------------------------------- */
#header {
width:660px;
margin:0 auto 10px;
border:1px solid #ccc;
background-image:
url(http://THIS IS WHERE YOU PUT THE SOURCE OF YOUR IMAGE)
}


Hope that helps...

Nov 22, 2005, 1:48:00 p.m.  
Blogger kim said...

Oh yeah...disregard the beginning header stuff...I didn't know how else to show the placement of the background-image line.

Nov 22, 2005, 1:59:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged