Wednesday, November 16, 2005

What's one more thing to add to the Must Knit list

From www.elann.com
I checked out Elann this morning, and this was their latest new offering. Hmm....me likes...especially in that Chocolate Truffle colour. I always do this..see something, and immediately think I MUST have that. I'm going to have to think about it, because the model's body type is nothing like mine. I have a few more curves to me, so I don't know if it would hang as well...

It's hard to tell by the picture if it had enough walking ease so that it didn't gape open in the front when you're moving around. I had a wrap sweater coat before, and it was great...if you stood perfectly still. You start moving around...gape gape gape. And then I have to fiddle with my clothes, adjusting this, and pulling up that. Hate that.

But, I've heard a lot of good things about Knitting Pure and Simple patterns at my knitting group. If anything, I could always shorten it, but I really like that length. Decisions, decisions....Any thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged