Monday, February 20, 2006

The body is DONE!!!


I am really happy with how this has turned out, freak-outs about measurements and all...The upper sunflower repeat is a little tight, because that was knitted back and forth, and I tended to pull the stranded yarns a bit tighter than knitting in the round. Hopefully, it won't make a big difference in fit, because it isn't as stretchy as the body part. Oh well, it's all part of the learning process.

I had to photograph the sweater with O's latest creation. D went to Costco this weekend, and picked up a gardening set for her, complete with shovel, rake, gardening gloves, and a stepping-stone kit. She's like a magpie...loves anything that sparkles.

So, back to the sweater...I only have the sleeves to do...lots of time to finish...

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Palmer said...

beautiful! the top flowers will block out...

good job. sarina

Feb 20, 2006, 8:41:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged