Sunday, February 19, 2006

My social life is cutting into my knitting time...

Our new neighbourhood is extremely social...it's so nice to have neighbours that actually hang out together. Friday night, my next door neighbour invited some of the other moms from the cul-de-sac out to see 'Firewall'...not a bad show, although it is kind of depressing to see Harrison Ford age....(I still think of him as Han Solo). Anyways, the movie is set in Seattle, which is cool, and without giving out a spoiler, there is one scene near the end that just killed me...Harrison's trying to locate his family, and on the GPS doodad it shows the location...which is about 10 minutes away from our town...(which is kind of out in deep suburbia)...needless to say, the audience cracked up. I think there may have been some applause. One of those situations where you have to have been there. Too funny. We're still giggling about it.

Yesterday, we all braved the cold and let the kids play outside. O was sad that her little friend Emma had gone inside right before we got out there. She scanned the other kids out there, and not finding her friend, she started calling out 'EEEEMMMMMMMAAAAAA' doing her best Stanley Kowalski.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get the body part done today, so I can post some pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged