Monday, June 26, 2006

Notes from Home....Day Eleven


So here I am, sitting at the computer. At least my parents have one, so I can chat with my husband, D, and my friend Michelle. You know, keep up with what's going on at home.

Also helps for keeping up with my blog reading, and checking out the yarn sales at Elann.

I haven't done as much knitting as I thought I would...I've been busy doing other stuff...oh well, once we get back to our normal lives, there's time for finishing that sweater of O's. I've done about three inches on the sleeve. It's going fast, because it's in the round.

Oh yeah, and as a side note...it always amuses me how much I actually look like the avatar I created of myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the birthday wish! You do look amazingly like your avatar. Where did you do that?

Jun 30, 2006, 6:15:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged