Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Disorganization at its finest...


I am not an organized person. I am the first to admit it. I use a system of various Safeway/Ben Franklin's/Jo-Ann's Fabric bags to hold most of my projects on the go. Other important things are held in a series of boxes, bins, and random piles. This general lack of organization kind of worked when I was single, and lived by myself, but now that I am married to The Most Organized Man on the Planet, this non-system has its challenges. Like tonight.

You see, the Murphy's Law of Projects kicked in...as in, the pattern/book/instructions that you need right now is usually the one you cannot find. I needed my Indygo Junction Trench Topper pattern, and of course, it was nowhere to be found. After much searching, with more than a little cursing, I found it. It only took two hours.

2 Comments:

Blogger SF Mom of One said...

Plastic shopping bags: THE tools for the organizationally challenged, don't you think?
And I am speaking as an OC myself.

I've also spent a lot of money over the years on new systems of files, boxes, etc. The only one that's lasted was a set of woven rattan boxes for most of my craft supplies. Problem is, I can't see what's inside them, so they stay organized but underused.

I was so tickled to see that you list my blog on your site, Kim. Thank you. (And my pal, Deb, too.) Come on over and comment in mine, anytime you like. :)

May 21, 2006, 10:47:00 p.m.  
Blogger Deb said...

I had never heard of Indygo Junction. I just found their website. Thanks!

May 30, 2006, 3:23:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged