Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy Mothers' Day!

Well, I had a great Mothers' Day. I had breakfast made for me, then O and I planted some stuff in our back yard, and then we went to Seussical. O loved it, especially the Cat in the Hat. She sat enraptured by the singing and dancing for almost the entire show, and then she fell asleep during the last ten minutes.

On the knitting front, I'm still plugging away at O's little cardi...I've done the front left side. I haven't done a lot of knitting lately...I've been knocked around by my allergies. I haven't had them this bad in the spring in a long time, but then, this is the first year I've done a lot of gardening. And I hate taking allergy medicine, since it all makes me so groggy. Well, it could be worse...one woman I knew when I was in Art History was allergic to alcohol, sugar, caffeine, and chocolate.

That's just wrong....

3 Comments:

Blogger Sweeti said...

Hello Kim I found you by surfin' ofcourse. That is just plain wrong All of my favorites gosh I'd be disabled with just one of them. Not so much the Alcohol but the rest.
Have you tried nasonex nasel spray yet? OMG, it made a world of difference for me this year.
BTW, How did you go about putting a picture in your banner? I can't figure that out and have wanted to do that for a while.

May 15, 2006, 12:41:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the last few years I've used a nasal inhaler (rhinocort aqua) for just the allergy season. It doesn't make you jumped up or groggy and the medicine goes right to where it's needed, so you don't have to pop pills. You just do one squirt a side per day and you're good to go.

May 15, 2006, 1:03:00 p.m.  
Blogger Dave Palmer said...

happy mother's day, kim, glad you are back -

my blog is still on a break tho i still have some blog urges, i may start it up again someday - we are back in juneau for now - life is good...

May 15, 2006, 9:31:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged