Saturday, August 12, 2006

Blog title still applies...


This is the little sweater I'm working on for myself. I love the colours...I've always been partial to anything olive green, or orange, or rusty-red, so to have three of my favourite colours all put together, makes me pretty happy.

Haven't been doing much, lately. A lot of writing, a bit of reading...I'm definitely a contender for a position in the Army of Ennui: Major Excitement....

O and I went out for lunch with Michelle at our favourite Thai place (ok, so it's the only Thai place in town). It's funny...we get seated at the same table every time we go, and we don't even need menus anymore...

And just because I haven't had a pic of either O or Spencer the Cat in a while, here's one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged