Thursday, August 10, 2006

Too funny...

Sometimes I just too uninspired to think up something on my own, so I glean from the wealth of knowledge that I read daily....(or try to)...

Found this on Liberty's Yarn...Thanks for finding it!

I really like Henry Rollins...but as a warning, don't listen to his stuff with your kids around. I like intelligent humour, especially when it's a little on the dark side. His rants are priceless. My favourite is Episode 10...followed closely by Episodes 15 and 17. Also, check out this...Henry Rollins' Love Letter To Ann Coulter. That woman is like nails on a blackboard to me...I've watched the video more than a few times, and snickered to myself every time...again, though, not child-appropriate...

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Thanks for the Coulter dig. She's the woman I love to hate. :-)

Aug 12, 2006, 1:17:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged