Thursday, August 03, 2006

Blonde Ambition....

So, I have this thing about colouring my hair. Call it vanity...call it I started going grey at 22...but I have this thing about trying out different hair colours. So, since I've mentioned before that I lovelovelove Annie Lennox's hair,
I decided I wanted her platinum blonde hair too. So, last night, I decided that I would be blonde. So...an hour after putting on bleaching kit #1 (oh yes....Number One), it was not so much a stunning shade of platinum, as a slightly SpongeBob shade of yellow...so...on to kit #2...another bleaching kit, but this one was a neutralizing shade...and after 45 minutes....my hair was a melange of platinum blonde...and SpongeBob yellow.
So...not one to give up, and since I still had hair to dye...on to the red. So...I now have Annie Lennox hair...it's just from a few years back...

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Looks great! I wish I could have really, really short hair. But I lack the guts, as well as the right facial structure! :)

Aug 4, 2006, 10:47:00 p.m.  
Blogger kim said...

Oh thanks Laura! It's funny, as I've gotten older, I gotten more confidence to try more daring, distinctive looks....

Aug 6, 2006, 1:35:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged