Saturday, August 05, 2006

Interesting night...very fun morning...

Didn't have the best night last night...but this morning made up for it...I took my nasty feet over to Woodinville with Michelle and her sister Aimee and got spa pedicures at 9 am. Michelle and I got there early, so we went to the coffee place/bookstore next door for breakfast. A non-fat vanilla latte and a valencia orange biscotti sounded just about perfect. Now I have pretty red toes with white flowers and little pink crystal centres.Ok...not the best pic ever, but it's really hard to take a picture of your own feet, and get any detail.

It was fun....all three of us sitting in a row on the comfy vibrating spa chairs, each with our own attendant.

It was a little slice of heaven...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

There is a nice pedicure place by my chiropractor and every time I walk by (3 times a week) I soooo want to walk in and get one!

LUCKY YOU!

Aug 6, 2006, 7:19:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged