Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Lies I've been told...

If you keep making that face at your brother, it will stay like that.

Your goldfish got flushed out to the ocean.

You forget the pain of childbirth as soon as you see your baby.

Tattoos don't hurt.


So, at around one o'clock this afternoon, I assumed the position on the chair at Primeval Ink for Jen to start work on my tattoo. Notice I'm still smiling at this point....

Ok, so some people start out with something small.

Something easy.

Not a five inch portrait of your daughter on the small of your back.


It took two and a half hours.

Jen is an amazing artist...

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have 4 tattoos and the one on the small of my back hurt the worst.

Aug 17, 2006, 9:58:00 a.m.  
Blogger kim said...

oh...I am in pain...just putting lotion on it just kills...that, and my muscles are so hating me for being hunched over for all that time...

Aug 17, 2006, 10:01:00 a.m.  
Blogger kim said...

Ok..now I've had coffee, chocolate, and Tylenol. All better now :D

Aug 17, 2006, 10:42:00 a.m.  
Blogger Dave Palmer said...

wow, i mean ow!

i am in the wrong demographic to really appreciate tattoo art but the woman who did yours is quite the artist. what a great likeness of O...

hope it feels okay now

Aug 19, 2006, 6:46:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged