Thursday, December 08, 2005

Felting is done!

I felted my olive green Touch Me scarf, and it is now my most favourite scarf ever. It looks like antique velvet, it is just amazing. So where's the picture, right? I'll take one during the daytime, because I'll need some good lighting to pick up all the texture that it has.

I started attaching the fringe. You know how I wrote that I wanted to string a bead with every fringe? Well, to get beads that would fit on the yarn, I had to get somewhat large ones. After doing three-quarters of one side, and totally annhilating my thumbnails, I decided it's too heavy -- both visually and literally. The beads that I got will make a nice multistrand necklace, so all is not lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged