Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My friend Michelle...

I've mentioned my friend Michelle before, but I haven't really said too much about her. She has been a really great support system during this time. She knows just what to say and do to make me feel better.

Monday afternoon, I was painting a dresser that I picked up at a garage sale in the neighbourhood. Olivia was painting on the driveway with her sidewalk paint. Wearing white pants. Not a drop of paint on her. I, on the other hand, was covered in black paint. I looked up, and saw Michelle walking up the driveway, smiling.

"Hey Michelle...what's up?"

"Oh...nothing....I just have to give you a big hug."

I looked at her quizzically, as she proceeded to hug me.

"You just looked like you needed that", she said.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She sounds like a wonderful friend of the best kind. :)

Sep 27, 2006, 1:41:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged