Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Feeling much better mentally...

...just in time to get a cold. I just hope it's not one of those cold/flu/ancient gypsy curse-type things. So, I sit here, waiting for my NyQuil to kick in, chatting with my friend Michelle, who lives across the street. The 21st century version of two cans and a string, I guess. Ok...so it's across the cul-de-sac. It would have to be a very long string.

I started to feel the sudden onset of my cold this afternoon, while Olivia and I were having a tea party in her room. I laid down on the trundle bed, and she served up our pretend food. I asked her if she could feed me...so she started with "Ok...here comes the engine...choo choo... Here comes the coal car...."

Ok...so some of her favourite books are a little on the antique side.

Well...I think my NyQuil had suitably kicked in...love the Denis Leary rant on NyQuil... Think of it every time I take it.

It's the little things that make you smile.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ugh I feel a cold coming on too! I love this time of year yet hate it at the same time. I hope you feel better soon!

Oct 10, 2006, 11:48:00 p.m.  
Blogger Princess Zarko said...

Wouldn't we be so cool if we had cans and string!!!

Oct 12, 2006, 1:41:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged