Sunday, November 26, 2006

Settling into life here...

So, earlier this week, I paid an inordinate amount of money to the movers to get my and Olivia's stuff here. The greater part of it went into storage, since I haven't found a place to live yet. That will be soon, but the rental housing market is interesting here. A lot of rental owners don't advertise, so, I basically tell everyone I talk to that I'm looking for something, to get a lead on a good place.

I also started a job this week. It's just part-time retail job at the local jewelry store/crafter's market, but there are a lot of really nice people who work there, so I'm starting to meet new people.

I definitely have to get a better winter coat. My very light black and white plaid wool coat definitely doesn't cut it, and my black London Fog trench coat will not really work if it gets much colder. It's bad enough right now that I shiver constantly whenever I'm outside. Oh well...I guess I have to face the fact that I now live in a place that actually has a winter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Did you hear how cold seattle is? brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Congrats on the new job it sounds like fun!

Nov 29, 2006, 10:16:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged