Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A very big thank you...

...goes out to all the people who have extended their kind words and encouragement. Olivia and I are settling in well, and eventually everyone in town will get used to me being around. It's still a tad disconcerting to be stared at, though...but I'll live...

I thought I'd share one little note that I got the day before we left. I was upstairs, packing our suitcases and heard a knock at the door. It was my friend Cacey, who lived next door. She gave me a little card, and a big hug. I've read it quite a few times, but then, that's what I do when I have something that I find comfort in. (Click on letter to enlarge it.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely sentiment! Definitely a better way to look at "detours".

Nov 16, 2006, 1:07:00 p.m.  
Blogger Princess Zarko said...

Very Very sweet letter!

Nov 16, 2006, 10:47:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged