Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween!

So, it's been a while since I've written anything. The movers are coming tomorrow. Daemond graciously helped me pack some stuff, since I readily admit that packing is not my strong suit. Ok, fast packing is not my strong suit. I get easily distracted sometimes.

We had a ton of kids come by for Halloween last night. It was almost like that scene in Night of the Living Dead when all the zombies are walking down the road. Someone said that one year, they stopped counting kids after they hit 350.


Olivia was a Stegasaurus. Initially, she was going to be pink with yellow accents, but she had a major colour change once we hit the fabric store. So, instead, she was green and purple.


While the dads took the kids around collecting candy, the moms sat outside in sub-arctic conditions handing out treats. Ok...so I think it was only about 32 Degrees Fahrenheit, but we sat out there for three hours.

Here are some other pictures, if Blogger will be cooperative...


Denby as Joe Dirt...and he really did grow out both sideburns and the mustache for the occasion...
The girls from the cul-de-sac

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

looks like a great time. We went to our friends neighborhood because ours is ala ghetto!

Nov 2, 2006, 11:07:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me? Blog Directory - Blogged